- The Xylella butcher’s bill mounts up.
- Webinar on the Plant Treaty.
- The history of the humble: potato, sweetpotato, guinea pig.
- Agroforestry in the forest.
- Unilever does C labelling. Biodiversity next?
- Hacking apomixis in sorghum and cowpea so farmers can save seeds of hybrids.
- Temperature range and plant host range of fungus and oomycete pathogens change rapidly and are not correlated.
- In from the cold: Rudolph’s genome.
- Rethinking public gardens in a series of 5-minute presentations.
Breeding, Climate change, DNA, Forests, Fruits and nuts, Genetic diversity, History, Information, Livestock, Mainstream, Markets, Nibbles, Policy, Threats, Tourism, Wild relatives