Are you tired of spending hundreds of dollars on artificial fertilizer(s) in crop production? Are you concerned with the availability of fertilizers one season after another in this volatile economy? Maybe you should be looking at a more natural, 100% organic option that is readily available!
Going Green is now a global reality. Market value of all produce is now determined by how far growers implement organic and planet friendly methods in production. All crops need nutrients that will yield nutritious, healthy products, free of artificial chemicals – which you shouldn’t be using at all. The soil itself needs to be boosted in order for crops to grow well.
Over years the soil loses its strength to produce crops that are marketable and meet the demands of buyers who expect only the best and are concerned about the impact of artificial chemicals in the products they buy.
There’s no hiding it. There is a problem with fertilizers and other means today that’s killing our soil, harming horticultural, cash and food crops. The reality is that we the consumers are suffering too – health wise and profit-wise. Choosing to do nothing about what you know, has consequences…We cannot continue to ignore the impact of artificial fertilizers on the very land that is meant for our survival. It may be time for you to join in the fight to save our planet but still benefit from crop production. Bat Guano.
What is Guano, you may be asking.. It is the highly nutritious organic superfood for plants! Locally available and free of artificial additives.
What’s in this superfood for plants and crops?
Nitrogen – Ensures vigorous growth.
Phosphorus – Supports healthy flowering and root development.
Potassium – Ensures sturdy trunks and branches.
Micronutrients – Bat guano contains a complete range of micronutrients for overall healthy plant development.
With Guano, or bat manure as it is commonly known; your crops get all the nutrients they need, no top ups, no combinations, just nature’s intended superfood and water!
If you don’t know/haven’t heard of bat guano it’s not too late, don’t get left behind, take advantage NOW of this promotion and start using bat guano: The organic superfood.
Join the fight to preserve our soils! Join the cause to grow your crops and fertilize your gardens with this natural organic health booster! Join the Bat Guano-savvy green fingers of the nation.
Choose the best plant food and increase your yield by the ton. For a third of the current prices of artificial fertilizers, increase not only the produce, but improve the quality of your produce-healthier, more nutritious and higher market value. Take advantage of the promotion on offer, and see the change in your crop production, lush lawns, vibrant flowers, organically healthy fruit!
…Sold in 50KG bags…
Early Bird Promotion – 1000 bags.
Bags Ready for collection 11 March, 2019.
Pick-up Location – Notified by Text
For promotion (APO: Advance Pay Only) – USD 25 \ RTGS 85.
…More infomation about bat guano…
Bat Guano: The Plant Superfood Rich In Macro And Micronutrients
Guano has a long history as a high-performance organic fertiliser. When you see the benefits of guano on cannabis plants, you will immediately comprehend why wars have been fought and fortunes have been made and lost because of guano.
WHAT IS GUANO?
Bats are very social creatures. These adorable little mammals form large colonies that share the same cave for generation after generation. Over the centuries, dunes of excrement build up on the floor of the roost cave, becoming compost. What results is guano, called “wanu” by the ancient South American Quechuans.
Guano is a plant superfood that is rich in the three essential plant nutrients, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Nitrogen ensures vigorous and verdant growth during the vegetative cycle. Phosphorus supports healthy flowering and root growth. Potassium ensures sturdy trunks and branches. Guano also contains a complete range of micronutrients for overall healthy plant development.
The diet of the particular bat species can alter the nutrient profile of the guano. Insect-eating bats produce a guano that has a high nitrogen content. This makes it ideal for fertilising during the vegetative phase. Fruit-eating bats produce a guano that has a high phosphorus content. This is best for use during the flowering phase when cannabis has a higher demand for phosphorus.
Guano is ideal as an organic soil amendment, either dug-in around the plant or watered-in as a tea. It makes an ideal backbone to any soil recipe, and has the unique characteristic of never burning plants, unlike most nutrients. Fruits and vegetables grown with guano are more flavoursome and resistant to disease. It is the same with cannabis. Guano will “mango” or sweeten the bouquet and flavour of buds when dry.
HOW TO USE GUANO:
1. AS AN ORGANIC SOIL MIX WITH BONE MEAL AND CHICKEN MANURE
Use guano as part of an organic soil mix from the start. Along with bone meal, chicken manure, feather meal, and rock dust, guano provides a broad spectrum of essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for the cannabis plant. Try this recipe for bountiful cannabis growth.
2. WATERED-IN AS A TEA
Probably the most convenient way of adding guano to your garden. Here’s a recipe:
- Use 1 tablespoon of guano per litre of water
- Use warm water, not hot! You will kill the microorganisms
- Stir the water as you add the guano
- Leave to rest overnight
- Use once per week to guarantee lush growth
3. APPLIED DIRECTLY AS A SOIL AMENDMENT
Add guano to the soil for a boost in plant performance. Here’s how:
- Dig it in (under the mulch) so that it activates properly
- It will dry, clump, and not work as effectively if only sprinkled on the surface
- Water-in well
WHY IS GUANO GOOD?
The savvy contemporary cannabis consumer is learning to demand high-quality, organic marijuana. Guano is one way of achieving world-class quality when growing organically indoors or outdoors.
The benefits of guano for plant growth are numerous:
- It improves soil texture. If the soil is too loose, guano will bind it better and increase water retention. If the soil is too dense, guano will loosen the texture and let water penetrate more efficiently.
- Bioremediation. Guano can help flush toxic elements from the soil while protecting the roots microbially and continuing to feed the affected plant.
- It encourages healthy decomposition of exhausted material. Adding guano to compost speeds up the composting process and improves friability.
- It is a slow-release fertiliser. Guano will provide nutrients for most of the life of your plant.
- It is a pH-adjuster, buffering the pH of the root system.
- It controls nematodes and is a natural fungicide against chitin (from insect shells).
- It keeps soil friable and acts as a soil conditioner. Guano adds beneficial enzymes and microflora for continuous soil health.
- When combined with other additives like worm castings and various meals, guano helps create thriving colonies of root fauna.
- Used as a dilute spray, guano can help provide plants with fungal protection.